Tidy Towns and Community Groups – All Ireland Pollinator Plan
Are you a community group or Tidy Town’s Group that needs help to implement the AIPP and to raise awareness of biodiversity at a local level?
Gardeners, and community workers are so well placed to make a difference to their local biodiversity and make a real difference to our threatened pollinators by managing their community and private spaces.
I can provide:
- Raise awareness of the AIPP within your organisation or community,
- Develop planting plans that will provide all round colour for amenity value but also provide necessary forage for our bees and butterflies.
- Support and give guidance for wildflower identification based on the ‘Super five’ leading towards a reduced mow regime
- Give guidance towards the development of a ‘No-Mow regime’
Schools – Junior All Ireland Pollinator Plan
Do you need help developing or improving your school garden?
- Help with the Junior AIPP. As a qualified horticulturist with excellent experience working in the garden and nursery sector,
- Help by bringing nature into the classroom and animating the role of plants and pollinators in the lives of kids. I have worked with a range of schools on food and pollination themes, and tree themes.